Viewing Student Pronouns in Faculty Center
Faculty can see pronouns that students have set for personal identifiers. A pronoun column is visible on the self-service roster and the advisor pages.
Tile navigation: Faculty Center>My Schedule>Roster
Tile navigation: Faculty Center>Advisor Center
- From the Faculty homepage, click on the Faculty Center tile.
- Click on the roster symbol to open a class roster.
- The pronouns are visible in the column to the right of the Name.
- To view the pronoun on the Advisee List, click on the Advisor Center tab.
- The pronouns are visible in the column to the left of Student ID.
Content Manager: AES