Completing your Financial Terms & Conditions Agreement
Prior to registering for the upcoming semester, students will be required to review and agree to the Financial Terms and Conditions Agreement within their myWCU account. A hold will be placed on the student’s account until the agreement has been accepted.
To review the hold, Click on the Alerts Tile
- Click on/view Holds
- Click on the hold to view additional information
From you myWCU homepage, click on the Classes Tile
- Click Add Classes
- Select from the list of available terms, click Continue.
- Identify the number of credits you plan to schedule, if prompted. And click Submit.
- Carefully read the Financial Terms & Conditions Agreement.
- Click “I agree”, located at the bottom of the page.
- Proceed to the Add Classes page to search/register for courses.