Credit by Exam Form
Students can submit a request to earn credits for a course through Credit by Exam. The student fills out the necessary portion of the form and submits it for approval. Before completing this form, make sure to discuss this option with your advisor and instructor who will oversee and evaluate your work.
Tile navigation: Student Homepage>Classes tile>Credit by Exam Form
- Click on the Classes tile.
- Click on the link to the Credit by Exam form link.
- Read the instructions carefully and be clear on the description of your request, attaching
any documentation that will help the department decide if your request is valid.
- The boxes with the red asterisk * are required fields. The EMPLID (student ID), First
Name, Last Name, and Email are populated automatically using your login information.
The Faculty Email is used for routing the form, so only enter one email accurately or
it will not be processed.
- Upload documentation that will help clearly define and support your request.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email confirmation in your WCU email account once the form has been processed.
Content Manager: Registrar’s Office