*IMPORTANT UPDATE: WCU COVID-19 RESPONSE*
Free Flu Shots
Free Flu Shots available at Student Health Services!
Call today to schedule your flu shot with the Student Health Center appointment line @ 610-436-2509.
Limited quantity available on a first come/first serve basis!
All WCU Student Health Services remain fully operational, and have incorporated more telehealth for ultimate student choice and convenience. Student Health Services is available for telehealth visits and select in-person visits. Please bring your mask as it will be required to be worn throughout your visit.
We are currently open from 8:00am-4:00pm M-F
Please contact us at 610-436-2509 to schedule your appointment!*
*Please note that a screening call will be conducted the day of your appointment and temperature checks will be administered after checking in.
To continue to keep yourself healthy and well, follow these tips:
- Wear a facial covering at all times when you leave your residence.
- Please remember to maintain (6 feet) physical distance from others whenever possible.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you are not feeling better after 24 hours, seek medical guidance.
- Use good hand hygiene: Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Limit the spread of germs and illness: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow. Avoid sharing food, drinks, utensils, cups, vapes/JUULs, etc.
HEALTH UPDATE (COVID-19): For the latest WCU announcements and information regarding COVID-19 refer to the Health Notices site.
LocationCommonwealth Hall Ground Floor
Call for an appointment 610-436-2509
Entrance: Side of building facing Lawrence Hall loading docks.
Shuttle Bus Service: Bus will stop on request, notify driver when boarding
Health Insurance: Is not required for an appointment. Private insurance may be used for certain lab work.
Fall Semester Appointments & Hours
- Monday-Friday Hours 8AM-4:00PM
- Parking: There are 4 student parking spots at the entrance. Get a pass from the front desk.