ESL Community Outreach
English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL) Community Outreach Program
at West Chester University
The ESL Community Outreach Program offers English language instruction to members of the West Chester University community and individuals in the greater West Chester area.
- Two-hour classes run every Wednesday (4:30PM-6:30PM) from February 22, 2017 to May 3, 2017.
- All participants must register. Registration is in person.
- West Chester University employees attend free of charge. A valid WCU employee ID card needs to be presented at registration.
- Non-West Chester University employees attend for a fee of $25.
- Once registered, all attendees will be contacted by the Program Coordinator to schedule a placement evaluation.
For registration information, please contact:
Dr. Jelena Colovic-Markovic
- Prospective Students
- Current Students