ESL Community Outreach
English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL) Community Outreach Program
at West Chester University
The ESL Community Outreach Program offers English language instruction to members
of the West Chester University community and individuals in the greater West Chester
- Two-hour classes run every Wednesday (5:30PM-7:10PM) from February 28, 2018 to May
- All participants must register. Registration is in person.
- West Chester University employees attend free of charge. A valid WCU employee ID card
needs to be presented at registration.
- Non-West Chester University employees attend for a fee of $20.
- Once registered, all attendees will be contacted by the Program Coordinator to schedule
a placement evaluation.
For registration information, please contact:
Dr. Jelena Colovic-Markovic