Failure to follow ordering instructions will result in your order being CANCELLED!
NO PAPER FORMS ARE ACCEPTED.
Reminder to current students:
- ALL CURRENT STUDENTS MUST order via myWCU.
- Check your myWCU account for any holds on your record. You will not be able to request
a transcript if you have any outstanding holds on your account.
- If You Are Waiting for Current Grades to Post: Grades are typically posted at noon on the Thursday following final exam completion.
For exact dates, please visit our Academic Calendar. Be sure to check your Unofficial Transcript before placing your order!
- If You Are Graduating: Wait for your degree to be awarded! Click on the Unofficial Transcript link in your myWCU account. Please note that the "degree awarded" information is
displayed on the last page of the unofficial transcript. Submit your transcript request
once the degree displays as awarded.
- Unofficial Transcripts in myWCU can be used for informational purposes but do not include the student's name. You
can find the Unofficial Transcript link by logging into myWCU.
A transcript is a listing of all the courses you have taken, your grades, major, and
the date of your graduation, if applicable. You will need an official transcript to
apply to another college, university, or if your employer wants verification that
- In myWCU you may select a paper transcript or an E-Transcript (certified PDF), which can be emailed. The cost is $7.00 per transcript.
- Transcripts requested to be held for in-office pick-up that are not retrieved within
30 days will be destroyed.
- Current term In-Progress courses will not display on a West Chester University transcript. Only courses that
have been graded will display.
- For eTranscripts and Paper Transcripts - Mailed: Under Order Options location the
Attachment (Optional), click Choose File to upload your document.
- For Paper Transcripts - Pick Up:
- Submit the completed form for the organization to the Transcript Clerk.
- The form may be faxed to 610-436-2370 ATTN: Transcript Clerk or emailed to
transcripts @ wcupa.edu.
- Send an email to
transcripts @ wcupa.edu
with your name and basic info to alert the transcript clerk to attach the form when
the paper transcript is processed.
- NOTE: Please wait 24 HOURS after completing Step 2 before you complete this step. Submit your paper transcript request online AFTER you have submitted the completed form for the organization to the Registrar's
office (Step 1) and emailed to
transcripts @ wcupa.edu
NOTE: Students are responsible for uploading their completed attached documents during
the transcript ordering process. If transcripts are not accepted by third party organizations because students failed
to upload attached documents, the Registrar's Office is not responsible.