Official transcript requests

Did you attend DURING 1985 or AFTER?

Order via myWCU

myWCU Logo

All current students and those who attended WCU during 1985 or after MUST order via my myWCU.
  • In myWCU, click on the Academic Records tile, and then select Order Official Transcript from the left-side navigation.
    • You may need to reactivate your myWCU account.  See Instructions Below (Need Assistance Accessing your myWCU Account?)
  • You can choose from the following products:
    1. E-Transcript
    2. Mail Transcript
    3. Replacement Diploma


Did you attend DURING 1984 or BEFORE?

Order via Parchment


All students who attended WCU during 1984 or before MUST order via our partner service, Parchment.
  • Once you create a Parchment account, you can use the same user name and password for future orders.
    • If you need to include a form with your order, see instructions below (Including a Form with Your Official Transcript)
  • You can choose from the following products:
    1. E-Transcript
    2. Mail Transcript
    3. Replacement Diploma



Detailed instructions on how to order an Official Transcript

Need Assistance Accessing your myWCU Account?

  • If you remember your WCU user name (WCU email address), you can reset your password online by CLICKING HERE.
  • If you DO NOT remember your WCU user name (WCU email address), you will need to contact the Help Desk by calling 610-436-3350.  When calling, indicate that you need to access your myWCU account, but you do not remember your WCU user name and password.

Note: The Registrar's Office WILL NOT be able to assist you in recovering your WCU user name and/or password.

Reminders For Current Students

  • You MUST order via myWCU.
  • Check for HOLDS on your account - some prevent you from requesting a transcript.
  • Check your UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT in myWCU and ensure sure ALL GRADES HAVE POSTED prior to ordering an official transcript. For exact dates when grades will post, please visit our Academic Calendar.
  • If you are graduating, check your UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT in myWCU and ensure your DEGREE HAS BEEN AWARDED.
    • "Degree Awarded" is displayed on the last page of the unofficial transcript.

General Guidelines for Ordering a Transcript

A transcript is a listing of all the courses you have taken, your grades, major, and the date of your graduation, if applicable. You will need an official transcript to apply to another college, university, or if your employer wants verification that you graduated.

  • The cost is $7.00 per transcript.
  • Paper transcripts will be mailed and E-Transcripts (certified PDF) will be emailed.
    • If ordering an E-Transcript, it is recommended that you have it delivered directly to the receiver.  It will no longer be official (certified) if you download, save, and attach in an email.  
  • Only courses that have had official grades posted will display on the transcript.  In-progress courses will not display. 

Including a Form with Your Official Transcript

  • For Paper and E-Transcripts (Mailed/Emailed)
    • Under Order Options, locate the Attachment (Optional) field, and click on Choose File to upload your document.

NOTE: Students are responsible for uploading their completed attached documents during the transcript ordering process. If transcripts are not accepted by third party organizations because students failed to upload attached documents, the Registrar's Office is not responsible.

Failure To Follow The Provided Directions Will Result In Your Order Being Cancelled