Grades: PA Act 48
Request PA Act 48 credits (For Educators)
Professional Educators can now request the submission of their Act 48 hours to the PA Department of Education directly on the web!
How It Works
- After completing a class at West Chester University for which you wish to receive Act 48 credit, log in to EduLink.
- Click on Professional Educator.
- Click on Register (if you are a first-time user of this automated system), or click on Log in (if you have used the system before).
- Click on Request Submission of Credits/Hours.
- Enter the requesting information and click Submit.
- Your request will be sent to West Chester University.
- The WCU Registrar's Office will verify that the hours and credits were satisfactorily completed.
- WCU will submit the verified hours/credits to the PA Dept. of Education Records Management site.