View Text Only Version


Registration and Enrollment Forms

Contact Registrar  


Kershner Student Service Center
25 University Ave
West Chester, PA 19383

Phone: 610-436-3541
Fax: 610-436-2370

NOTICE: WCU email is our primary and official form of communication.

Transfer Credits:

Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 8am-4:30pm
Wed: 9am-4:30pm

Staff Directory

myWCU Logo

You can use myWCU to:

  1. Add/Drop Classes from Schedule
  2. Change Local & Home Address
  3. Get Your Grades
  4. Order Official Transcripts for $7.00 (Paper or E-Transcript)
Validate a West Chester University CeDiploma

Key Resources:

Includes Majors/Minors, Student Records, Certificates, and Exceptions.


Students are now required to request changes to their academic plan of study within myWCU by clicking on the link: Request an Academic Plan Change .

Student Record

  • Change of Address (myWCU) 
    All current WCU students must use the myWCU portal to change their local address. Please see the "Change my Address" link under the "Useful Links" section. No forms will be accepted to change current students' local addresses.
  • Change of Bio/Demo Information 
    Change your personal information. Former students can opt to change their address via myWCU or via this form. Current WCU students: You cannot use this form to change your local address. You must use myWCU to change your local addresses. You must use myWCU to change all of your addresses. Former students who no longer have access to myWCU should contact the Help Desk to reset their password.
  • Non-Disclosure of Directory Information Request 
    Undergraduate and Graduate students who want to restrict certain bio/demo directory information to WCU publications such as the West Chester University Catalog and Ram's Eye View Student Handbook, must submit this form to the Office of the Registrar within 15 calendar days after the beginning of each fall semester.

Certificates and Certifications

Students are now required to request certificates and certifications be added to their academic plan of study within myWCU by clicking on the link: Request an Academic Plan Change. 


Back to top of page.