Welcome Parents, Guardians, Family Members and Friends to West Chester University!
We are excited to welcome your new Golden Ram to WCU and you to the Ram Fam. We were disappointed not to meet in person this summer, but we're always committed to fostering your student's success as they transition from high school to college or from another school to WCU. We want to be sure you have the information you need too! We hope you'll take advantage of the opportunities to learn about WCU.
If you haven't had a chance to look at the Ram Roots online orientation, we encourage you to do so. We welcome you to log on as a guest and see what your student learned about in their online orientation. We're sure you'll find it informative too.
We know that when a student joins the Ram Fam, the people who support them join the Ram Fam too! That's why we value your involvement and support. Feel free to reach out using the button below, or call (610) 436-3305. Our door is always open to you!
Kristin Austin, Ed.D.
Senior Director of New Student Programs
- Academic Support Services
- Bursar's Office
- Campus Store
- Career Development Center
- Center for Trans and Queer Advocacy
- Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dowdy Multicultural Center
- Financial Aid
- IT Help Desk
- Learning Assistance and Resource Center (tutoring services)
- Office of Parent and Family Relations
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- PSECU Banking for College Students
- Public Safety
- Residence Life and Housing Services (traditional housing)
- Student Health Services
- University Student Housing (affiliated housing)
- WCU Alerts
- West Chester's First (programs for first-generation college students)
- #WCUFinLit (financial literacy program)