Welcome Parents, Guardians, Family Members and Friends to West Chester University!
We were excited to get back to campus and offer new Golden Rams the opportunity to attend either in-person or virtual orientation this summer. Whether your Golden Ram attended in-person or virtually, we're 100% committed to fostering their success as they transition to WCU.
We know that when a student joins the Ram Fam, the people who support them join the Ram Fam too, so feel free to reach out using the button below, or call (610) 436-3305. Our door is always open to you!
- Academic Support Services
- Bursar's Office
- Campus Store
- Career Development Center
- Center for Trans and Queer Advocacy
- Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dowdy Multicultural Center
- Financial Aid
- IT Help Desk
- Learning Assistance and Resource Center (tutoring services)
- Office of Parent and Family Relations
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- PSECU Banking for College Students
- Public Safety
- Residence Life and Housing Services (traditional housing)
- Student Health Services
- University Student Housing (affiliated housing)
- WCU Alerts
- West Chester's First (programs for first-generation college students)
- #WCUFinLit (financial literacy program)