The Computer Science Departments maintains three state-of-the-art computer laboratories for exclusive use of students in our degree programs:
- UNA 139, 30 machines (Windows)
- UNA 141, 25 machines (Windows)
- UNA 147, 25 machines (Linux)
Access to these laboratories is facilitated using your WCU Id card. See our Administrative Assistant, Ms. Kathleen Barimani, to troubleshoot any WCU card access issues.
The West Chester University Information Services Divisions maintains other laboratory classrooms across campus, which all students are free to use. Students may use laboratory classroom space whenever a class is not in session.
Dr. Si Chen serves as our CS Department Computing Coordinator and maintains the following Linux servers:
- taz (student classroom work, faculty research)
- roadrunner (student classroom work, faculty research)
- bones (faculty only)
- coyote (faculty research)
- badger (ESXi server with Docker for security lab, CTF server, faculty research)
All CS students have access to the taz server. For access, please contactDr. Chen