Official Forms - Residency

Use myWCU to:

  1. Make Registration Changes
  2. Manage Your Records
  3. Request Major, Minor, and Certificate Changes
  4. Obtain Your Schedule and Grades
  5. Print Enrollment and Degree Verifications
  6. Order Your Official Transcript
  7. Order a Replacement Paper Diploma
  8. Order a CeDiploma

Validate a West Chester University CeDiploma

Key Resources

Please Read Before Proceeding - How to Request Pennsylvania Residency

Residency Classification Data Collection Form

This form is used to request a change in residency status from out-of-state to in-state.  Please be aware that this form requires supplemental documentation and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar no later than the end of the Add/Drop period for the semester. 

The form must be completed, signed, and notarized prior to review.  Please allow 30 days for a decision to be made, once a completed application and all supplemental documentation is submitted.

Electronic submission of all documentation can be submitted at
Back to top of page.