Official Forms - Residency
Use myWCU to:
- Make Registration Changes
- Manage Your Records
- Request Major, Minor, and Certificate Changes
- Obtain Your Schedule and Grades
- Print Enrollment and Degree Verifications
- Order Your Official Transcript
- Order a Replacement Paper Diploma
- Order a CeDiploma
This form is used to request a change in residency status from out-of-state to in-state. Please be aware that this form requires supplemental documentation and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar no later than the end of the Add/Drop period for the semester.
The form must be completed, signed, and notarized prior to review. Please allow 30 days for a decision to be made, once a completed application and all supplemental documentation is submitted.
Electronic submission of all documentation can be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org.