Back to top of page.
Quick Help for 25Live: Editing an Event
- CONFIRMED Requests: If modifications need to be made, please reply to your confirmation email with changes.
- TENTATIVE Requests: The requester can only make changes to the Event Name and Description and Comments
- While logged in, click the Home tab.
- Go to Events tab
- Go to Pre-Defined Event Searches tab
- Click on Events in which you are the Scheduler or Events in which you are the Requester, then click Run
- Click on the List tab that appears below
- Click the desired event name
- Click Details tab on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click Edit This Event in the upper-right area of the screen.
- Proceed through the Event Wizard and make necessary changes. (ONLY the Event Name, Expected Head Count or Event Resources, Custom Attributes, & Event Comments fields can be altered after the request is submitted)
- Under Affirmation Check the I agree box
- Save the Event.
- If other modifications are necessary, contact the approver of the space. Please include the Event Name and Reference number.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students