Back to top of page.
Quick Help for 25Live: Canceling an Event
- CONFIRMED Requests: If cancellations need to be made, please reply to your confirmation email with CANCEL
in the subject line.
- TENTATIVE Requests: The requester should contact the approver of the space. Please include the event name, event reference number.
- While logged in, click the Home tab.
- Go to Events tab
- Go to Pre-Defined Event Searches tab
- Click on Events in which you are the Scheduler or Events in which you are the Requester, then click Run
- Click on the List tab that appears below
- Click the desired event name
- Click Details tab on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on the Event State drop-down button in the upper-right area of the screen.
- Select Cancelled, an affirmation box will appear. Once accepted, the Event State will change to CANCELLED and any space or resource assignments will be removed.
- To exit the event click ‘X’ in the upper right hand area
- Canceling an event does not automatically cancel any requests made for additional
services for an event. Requesters should follow up with any service providers to cancel
requested services for an event.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students