Assessment COUNCIL & PARTNERS
Assessment Council: Membership & Charge
The Student Affairs Assessment Council is made up of members of the WCU community who are responsible for assessment activities and/or interested in learning more about co-curricular assessment. The mission of the Council is to work with staff and faculty to improve the quality of co-curricular programs and services, student learning, retention and success through the intentional use of data.
The Assessment Council will:
- Review Student Affairs' contribution to meeting the Middle States Accreditation Standards
- Contribute to the assessment plan for the Division of Student Affairs
- Create and share assessment resources and professional development opportunities
- Design a co-curricular assessment calendar and provide feedback on assessments
- Recognize and celebrate co-curricular assessment activities that align with best practices
- Encourage collaboration on assessment projects where appropriate
- Assist with the coordination of division-wide assessment projects as needed
- Meet 1-2 times per month
Adapted from the previous WCU Assessment Council mission and the University of Oregon Student Affairs Assessment Council.