M.S. of Computer Science Program Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives for the Master of Science in Computer Science are the following:
- Preparation for Career or Additional Graduate School: Upon graduation, students will be well prepared to enter a caree
- Research Skills: Selected Computer Science graduate students will be able to apply their course learnings to research career in an industrial setting.
- State of the Art Training: All Computer Science majors will have the opportunity to be exposed to the latest, cutting-edge technology
M.S. of Computer Science Program Outcomes
Graduates of the program will have an ability to:
- Students demonstrate an ability to identify computing requirements.
- Students demonstrate an ability to understand professional ethical and social issues and responsibilities.
- Students demonstrate an ability to use current techniques and skills necessary for computing practices.
- Students demonstrate an ability to design and develop software systems of varying complexity.