View Text Only Version


Non-Degree Undergraduate

Contact Us  


Kershner Student Service Center
25 University Ave
West Chester, PA 19383

Phone: 610-436-3541
Fax: 610-436-2370

NOTICE: WCU email is our primary and official form of communication.

Transfer Credits:

Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 8am-4pm
Wed: 9am-4pm

Staff Directory

Students should apply as a Graduate Non-Degree Student if:

  • Registering for courses defined by a 500 number or above
  • Have a Bachelor’s Degree and intend on taking graduate level courses
  • Plan to enroll in both graduate and undergraduate courses during the same semester
    • Students will be charged at the Graduate tuition rate for all courses

All questions regarding the Graduate Non-Degree program can be directed to the Graduate Studies Office by calling 610-436-2943 or

e-mailing Graduate Studies.


For graduate non-degree admission and application information, please visit:

Back to top of page.