Mission, Commitment Statements, and Guiding Principles
Financial Aid's Mission
The Financial Aid Office is a community of educators that supports the recruitment, retention, and student success efforts of the University’s diverse undergraduate and graduate student population by helping students and their influencers seek, obtain, and make the best use of all financial resources.
We are committed to:
- Creating a student-focused culture of care in the awareness and delivery of financial resources so that students can focus on their academic success by reducing financial barriers.
- Providing high-quality and innovative service, including the effective use of technology, data, and trends for the offering of financial resources and interactions with our students, their influencers, and the community.
- Championing campus-wide communication and collaboration while respecting the needs, values, and diversity of our students, influencers, and colleagues.
Our Guiding Principles
- Fostering Student and Team Success
- Providing Quality Service to Students, their Influencers, and the Community
- Promoting Values of Equity, Inclusion, and Civility
- Integrity, compliance, and fiscal responsibility
- Assessment and Continuous Improvement
Review Process: Deputy Provost and Vice President of Academic Operations; Financial Aid Office Team (7/6/2020).