The Office of Residence Life and Housing Services, located in room 202 Lawrence Center, assists students in all aspects of their on-campus living experience. This includes supervision of the residence hall staff, oversight of university policies and procedures related to campus housing, and the oversight of the Traditional North Campus Residence Halls and the South Campus Apartment Complex. The Residence Life and Housing Services staff is committed to making your experience in on-campus housing both an enjoyable experience and one of personal development. If you need assistance, please call 610-436-3307 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring Break Closing Information for North Campus Traditional Housing
- Residence Life is now accepting applications for Graduate Assistantships for 2020-2021 Academic Year.
- Summer Staff employment opportunities for 2020 now available
- Housing information for the 2020-2021 Academic Year is now available.
- Student Guide to Residential Living for 2019-2020
- Each residence hall room and the living rooms and bedrooms in the apartments have outlets/basic cable boxes which connect to the University's television distribution system. A basic and standard cable television line-up (including HiDef) is provided to all rooms, as per the University's contract with Comcast Communications. Read more…