SGA Bylaws, Documents, Forms and Minutes
If your organization has an SSI account, your organization's treasurer must attend a treasurer training session. In these sessions, you will learn about the expectations surrounding your organization's funds, Student Services Inc., and more! Please see the dates and make sure to use the links below to sign up on RamConnect.
September 13th at 3 PM https://cglink.me/2f3/r1622298
September 16th at 11 AM https://cglink.me/2f3/r1622309
September 21st at 3 PM https://cglink.me/2f3/r1622308
September 22nd at 11 AM https://cglink.me/2f3/r1622307
September 27th at 3 PM https://cglink.me/2f3/r1622313
If your organization plans to submit an SGA Budget Allocations Request for 2023-2024, you will need to have at least one executive board member attend the SGA Budgeting Question & Answer Budgeting Seminar. Please find the dates below and links to sign up on RamConnect will be posted soon.
Monday, October 3rd at 5 PM
Monday, October 24th at 5 PM
Thursday, October 20th at 3 PM
Per the SGA Financial Policies and Procedures, any student organization recognized by the Office of Student Leadership and Involvement is eligible to apply for auxiliary funding. The Auxiliary Request Form should be used for an organization's treasurer to submit an auxiliary request.
Please take note of the following to consider before applying for auxiliary funding:
- Auxiliary funding should be an organization's last resort for funding
- An organization is permitted one (1) auxiliary allocation per academic semester
- Auxiliary funding is not guaranteed and will be allocated at the discretion of the SGA Finance Committee
Once an auxiliary request has been submitted it will be reviewed by the SGA treasurer. Approval of this form does not mean the auxiliary request has been granted, but rather that the SGA treasurer has received and reviewed the submission. Once this form has been approved, the SGA treasurer will contact the organization's treasurer to schedule a meeting with the SGA Finance Committee.
SSI Accounts & Accessing Funds
Student Organizations with SSI accounts need to follow all SSI Policies and Procedures to access their funds. In particular:
- The SSI Credit Card can be used for online purchases. Fill out and have your advisor sign a Credit Card Request Form
- Use SSI to Sell Tickets
- If using venmo use SSI', no student should use personal venmo to collect funds for a student organization
- Donna Snyder in SSI needs to sign all contracts. No student should sign a contract for a DJ, space, hotel etc.
- Remember you should not be paying sales tax. A tax exemption form is available in the SSI office.
- SGA Bylaws (Revised August 2021)
- Student Organization Policy and Procedures (Updated)
- SGA Financial Policies and Procedures
- SSI Financial Policies and Procedures
- Program Planning Guide
- 25 Live Training
- Marketing at WCU
- RamConnect Training
To access the minutes, one will need to log into RamConnect and find the "minutes" folder in the SGA page. For any questions regarding the minutes, or to access them without a RamConnect login, please contact our Secretary.