SGA Bylaws, Documents, Forms and Minutes
Fall 2021 Treasurer Budgeting Seminar Schedule (MANDATORY)
- Thursday, October 7th at 3:00 p.m.
- First budgeting seminar date. Sykes 257. Budgeting form open on RamConnect.
- Note: ALL treasures of SGA recognized organizations must attend ONE out of the four budgeting seminars. Treasurers can register on ramconnect.
- Tuesday, October 12th at 3:00 p.m.
- Second budgeting seminar date. Sykes 257.
- Wednesday, October 20th at 2:00 p.m.
- Third budgeting Seminar Date. Sykes 2:57.
- Friday, October 29th at 11:30 a.m.
- Fourth budgeting seminar date.
- Monday, December 6th at 11:59 p.m.
-Budgets must be submitted. Budgeting form closes on RamConnect.
You must be registered for and attend at least one seminar in order to submit a budget request form for the 2022-2023 school year.
Officer Training Materials
Officer Training Modules are available to each executive board member to review for the upcoming year.
Per the SGA Financial Policies and Procedures, any student organization recognized by the Office of Student Leadership and Involvement is eligible to apply for auxiliary funding. The Auxiliary Request Form should be used for an organization's treasurer to submit an auxiliary request.
Please take note of the following to consider before applying for auxiliary funding:
- Auxiliary funding should be an organization's last resort for funding
- An organization is permitted one (1) auxiliary allocation per academic semester
- Auxiliary funding is not guaranteed and will be allocated at the discretion of the SGA Finance Committee
Once an auxiliary request has been submitted it will be reviewed by the SGA treasurer. Approval of this form does not mean the auxiliary request has been granted, but rather that the SGA treasurer has received and reviewed the submission. Once this form has been approved, the SGA treasurer will contact the organization's treasurer to schedule a meeting with the SGA Finance Committee.
- SGA Bylaws (Revised August 2021)
- Student Organization Policy and Procedures (Updated)
- SGA Financial Policies and Procedures
- SSI Financial Policies and Procedures
- Program Planning Guide
- 25 Live Training
- Marketing at WCU
- RamConnect Training
To access the minutes, one will need to log into RamConnect and find the "minutes" folder in the SGA page. For any questions regarding the minutes, or to access them without a RamConnect login, please contact our Secretary.