Council of Organizations
What is Council of Organizations?
Council of Organizations (COO) is a mandatory monthly meeting of all recognized SGA organizations that takes place on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:15pm (unless deemed otherwise by the president of SGA). Council of Organizations provides an opportunity for SGA to update and inform organizations about important SGA and West Chester University information. Council of Organizations also allows organizations to provide feedback and updates about the business of their organizations.
Each organization is responsible for creating a report on the semester’s activities by the last Council of Organizations meeting via an online form.
Please reach out to the SGA Vice President, Sierra Irving, (email@example.com) with any questions. If your organization cannot attend a written excuse via this RamConnect Form must be received.
Fall 2022 Council of Organizations Meeting will be in held in person.
What happens if an organization misses a meeting?
If an organization does not attend a meeting without a written excuse to the SGA secretary within 48 hours, the organization will be suspended by the SGA until the commencement of the next Council of Organizations. This means that all SSI accounts will be frozen and the organization will be demoted one level within the room reservation rating tier.
If an organization feels that they have been unfairly suspended, they have the ability to appeal they suspension to the full Senate who will then decide whether or not the suspension will be reversed.
The organization must express their intent to appeal via an email sent to the SGA Vice President, Sierra Irving, no later than one (1) week after the date of the missed meeting.
- Tuesday, September 5th at 7:15 pm: Council of Organizations Register Now!
- Tuesday, October 3rd at 7:15 pm: Fall Town Hall / Council of Organizations Register Now!
- Tuesday, November 7th at 7:15 pm: Council of Organizations Register Now!
- Tuesday, December 5th at 7:15 pm: Council of Organizations Register Now!
- Tuesday, February 6th at 7:15 pm: Council of Organizations
- Tuesday, March 5th at 7:15 pm: Spring Town Hall / Council of Organizations
- Tuesday, April 2nd at 7:15 pm: Council of Organizations
Note: All dates are subject to change
2023-2024 Senator Elections