Welcome #WCUtransfer Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to WCU! This site is designed especially for you. Take a look around to find helpful information about becoming a part of the WCU family!
I Have Not Paid My Deposit
- Want to become a WCU Golden Ram? Secure your spot now! Pay your non-refundable deposit online by the date listed in your acceptance letter.
- Want to know how your credits transfer? The evaluation of your transfer credit takes place through the Office of the Registrar. Evaluations are emailed prior to your deposit due date. For more information about the credit evaluation process or to review our pre-established equivalencies, please visit www.wcupa.edu/transfercredit
Want to change your major or housing status before enrolling? Log into your WCU admissions portal and fill out the change of major or change of housing request form
I Have Paid My Deposit
- Have you already paid your deposit? Create your New Student Account.
- Ready to register for class? New transfer students are required to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for their first semester. Contact your academic department in order to schedule your advising appointment today! Early registration is encouraged and you can learn more about this process online.
- Are you planning to live on campus? Remember to carefully read the housing information provided in your Congratulations packet If you have already paid your deposit - remember to check your WCU email account for your housing preference form.
- Are you planning to commute to campus? Learn more about Off Campus and Commuter Services support online.
- End of the semester? Don’t forget to send a final college transcript that reflects your final semester grades.
- Do you have fewer than 60 college credits? Be sure to learn about New Student Orientation. Stay tuned for upcoming dates!
- How does it feel to be accepted, #wcutransfer? Show and tell about your #WCUtransfermation and WCU pride on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!