Welcome #WCUaccepted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to WCU! This site is designed especially for you.
Take a look around to find helpful information about becoming a part of the WCU family!
Submit Your Deposit
- Want to become a WCU Golden Ram? Secure your spot now! Pay your nonrefundable deposit online.
- Are you planning to live on campus? Remember to carefully read the Housing information provided in your Congratulations
folder. If you are enrolling at WCU, you will be required to make an additional $200
deposit when applying for housing. If you have already paid your deposit - remember to check your WCU email account for your housing preference form.
Want to change your major or housing status? Send your request to
A counselor will determine if your request can be accommodated.
- Have you already paid your deposit? Click WCU Email to create your account.
- Don't forget to file your FAFSA which is now available October 1st. Visit www.fafsa.gov and use Federal Code 003328. If you need help filing your FAFSA, visit the Office of Financial Aid.
- How does it feel to be #WCUaccepted? Show and tell your WCU pride on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
Want to visit campus before finalizing your decision? Call 610.436.3411 or
e-mail Undergraduate Touring
to schedule a visit.
- Did you take your Placement Test? Enrolled first-year students are required to complete the First-Year Placement Portal
through their myWCU account.