Back to top of page.
Sports Nutrition Club
- What is the primary mission of your group
"Provide opportunities for club members to work with athletes, athletic programs and
the community to promote and inform others about the impact of nutrition on their
- What events/accomplishments did your group complete in the last academic year?
"Our large projects last year include snack bag and nutrition education with the Women's
Lacrosse Team and Men's Baseball team. We also hosted team talks, cooking demos, and
conducted a variety of one- on- one consults."
- What events or goals do you have for this academic year?
"We are just Inishing a successful nutrition education and fueling program for Women's
Basketball Team. Our next project is just starting up which is a nutrition education
and fueling program for Women's Softball Team. Our main goal and mission for this
year is to continue to inform as many athletes as we can about the impact of nutrition
- What is one thing you would like to share regarding your student group that is important
for everyone to understand/know?
"Having a healthy balanced diet is essential to achieving your best performance. This
is an awesome club and its a lot of fun. You'll only get the most out of the club
if you put the time in."
- Who is your faculty advisor?
"Dr. Christine Karpinski"