Student Success Center
Meet Dominique Bennett, M.A., Student Success Coordinator for the College of Health Sciences
How to find Dominique:
Office Location: 224B Sturzebecker
Dominique Bennett, M.A.
“Your success is my top priority!”
Quick Facts about me
- B.S. in Health Sciences, concentration in Pre-Physician Assistant from Lock Haven University
- M.A. in Adult & Community Education, concentration in Higher Education from Indiana University of PA
- I love to travel, learn about different cultures, try new restaurants, listen to music, sing, dance & coupon (not like extreme couponing but I do have a nice stockpile)
I provide assistance & guidance on:
- Understanding West Chester University policies & procedures (i.e. Withdrawing from a course, taking courses at a local community college, etc.)
- Referrals to on-campus resources (i.e. Counseling, OSSD, Residence Life, Clubs/Organizations, etc.)
- Helping students understand general education requirements, identify courses to enroll in & understanding their Degree Progress Report
- How to register & enroll in course(s) and navigate myWCU
- Students looking to their improve grades
- Much more!
Interested in adding another major? Changing your major? Adding a minor?
Thinking about taking a course(s) at your local community college?
Not sure how to schedule for your classes in myWCU?