Skip to Main Content of Page
Back to top of page.
Collaborative Analysis 4
- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you write in “one voice”? (cohesive; no cut and paste)
- Do you have a properly formatted title page?
- Do you have a complete reference page?
- Have you followed other APA guidelines?
- Rich,J.,Owens, D., Johnson, S., Mines, D.& Capote,K. (2014)Some strategies for reducing social loafing in group projects.Global Journal of HUMAN-SOCIAL SCIENCE: Arts & Humanities – Psychology.30, (1).
- Tuckman, B.W. (1965).Developmental sequences in small groups.Psychological
Bulletin, 6396, 384-399.
- Lencioni, P. (2005).Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. San Francisco, CA. Jossey-Bass.
Collaborative Analysis Content:
- Did you describe relevant team effectiveness processes from the first three Collaborative
- Did you include examples of team communication processes from your team?WTWdata?
- Did you incorporate teamnormsandroles? Explain how they changed from week one-to week fifteen!
- Did you address dysfunction # 4 & 5 Accountability & Results?
- Explain without defining your teams accountability policy. Provide detail as to how
the policy has changed throughout the semester!
- Results-oriented teams establish their own measurements for success. Discuss how your
team measured collaborative success. This is apart from PG feedback.
- Have you thoroughly applied Tuckman’s stages to your team for the entire semester?
- Did you list examples of developmental stages from team experiences semester for the
- Have you clearly presented, illustrated, and explainedwho-to-whomdata for the entire semester?
- Did you include a complete table of problems and solutions?
Problems Encountered / Barriers to Effectiveness & Solutions:
- Most significant challenges
- Most helpful solutions
- Lessons learned
- Did you integrate Collaborative Analyses I, II & III?