Social Psychology Online Resources
- The Social Psychology of On-Line Collaborative Learning Teams- Ashcraft & Treadwell
- Inter-group Conflict & Cooperation - Robbers Cave Experiment - Sherif
- Sherif, M. (1958). Superordinate goals in the reduction of intergroup conflict. American Journal of Sociology, 63, 349-356.
- Social Psychology Resources On The Web (CROW) - Mueller
- Social Psychology Network - Plous
- Prejudice - In-Group-Out Group - Blue Eyes - Brown Eyes - Elliot
- Prejudice Links
- Groupthink - The eight symptoms of Groupthink!
- Stanford Prision Experiment - Zimbardo
- Tuckman Stages of Group Development - Tuckman
- Determine the developmental stage of your team? Tuckman Stage Test - Clark
- Studying Groups: SYMLOG Questionnaires - developed by David Heise and adapted from Robert Bales' SYMLOG Case Study Kit, these online questionnaires can be used to "measure the behavior of group members whom you have observed, and also your perceptions of the way you behave in various settings, and your subjective attitudes about your own behavior" - data can be entered online and a graph of results can be produced online as well.