Collaborative Analysis 22
- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you use clear, concise, and logical language?
- Do you have a properly formatted title page?
- Have you followed other APA guidelines?
- Teams In Organizations
- Team Performance
- Tuckman, B.W. (1965). Developmental sequences in small groups. Psychological
Bulletin, 6396, 384-399.
- Lencioni, P. (2005). Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. San Francisco, CA. Jossey-Bass.
Collaborative Analysis Content:
- Did you define social loafing?
- Did you describe the relative contributions of each team member to the completion of assignments?
- Did you name the people who are contributing the least?
- Did you explain why they are contributing the least?
- Did you describe which tactics you will use (or have used) to increase their contributions?
- Did you compare your team's experiences with social loafing to research findings on the topic?
- Did you describe how social loafing affects your team's processes?
- Did you provide examples of social loafing from your team experiences?
- Did you define norms?
- Did you give examples of norms from your team?
- Did you define roles?
- Did you give examples of roles from your team?
- Did you address dysfunction # 2 Overcoming fear of Conflict?
- Explain without defining your teams constructive vs destructive conflict. Give one solid example from your team!
- Identify the Tuckman stage your team is currently in. Explain how this stage is specific to your team.
- Did you use examples from your team to explain your team’s stage?
- Have you clearly presented, illustrated, and explained who-to-whom data?
Problems Encountered / Barriers to Effectiveness & Solutions:
Describe briefly what problems you have encountered (what went wrong, not worked or
is undone). Describe this process in a table format.
Explain how or when you plan to solve these problems (e.g., how you're going to get back on schedule).
- Did the team include references and cited in APA format?