Skip to Main Content of Page
Back to top of page.
Collaborative Analysis 2
- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you use clear, concise, and logical language?
- Do you have a properly formatted title page?
- Have you followed other APA guidelines?
Social Psychology Processes:
- Did you describe relevant social psychological processes? (e.g. the self serving bias,
the homogeneity bias, the ultimate attribution error)?
- Did you give examples of these cognitive biases from your team?
- Did you discuss how these biases affect your team’s functioning?
- Do all team members have these biases?
- Did you discuss how to eliminate these biases?
- Have you identified and defined Tuckman’s stages? Only define those stages applicable.
- Did you use examples from your team to explain Tuckman’s stages?
- Have you clearly presented, illustrated, and explained who-to-whom data?
- Did you define norms?
- Did you give examples of norms from your team?
- Did you define roles?
- Did you give examples of roles from your team?
Problems encountered and Solutions:
- Did you include a complete table of problems and solutions?
- Does your reference page include West Chester and Clarion references?