Our students come from all walks of life and a variety of backgrounds. We're a mix of traditional students who have recently started their careers and seasoned, advanced professionals.
Who are we? We survey all of our recent graduates. In our most recent survey over 85% of our new alumni shared their stories:
- Our 2018-2019 graduates report that 40% earn more than $100,000 annually.
- 89% are employed in a career-oriented job in the private and public sectors, government or not-for-profit organizations.
- 5% are pursuing other doctoral or professional degrees after their MBA. 3% are self-employed.
- 97% use the skills and knowledge from their West Chester MBA in their daily work.
Our 2019-2020 MBA student profile:
- 36% are 30+ years old.
- 52% female and 48% male.
- Average undergraduate GPA is 3.37.
- Average professional work experience is 7.7 years.