Admissions to MBA
The Master of Business Administration accepts applications at any time of the year. Applications are processed year-round. We can help guide you through the process. GMAT scores are optional, and provisional admission is available if you do not meet the requirements for full admission.
Request more information now for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program.
Here's what you need to apply:
- Your official transcripts from your prior college level work;
- A detailed, professional essay that talks about your career plans. You should also address your professional or academic background in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, and Quantitative Business Analysis. You can demonstrate your background by prior college coursework with a B grade or above, by third party certifications, or by relevant experience, or the GMAT;
- A current resume that shows your relevant professional or academic background. Your resume should highlight your knowledge of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, and Quantitative Business Analysis; and
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one of the letters of recommendation must be from one of your professional supervisors or colleagues. We will accept a professor's recommendation in lieu of a professional recommendation if you are a traditional student with limited work experience.
MBA Admission Full Requirements
Successful full admission applicants meet the following criteria. Admissions decisions are made after reviewing the totality of the applicant’s file. The criteria are:
- A bachelor's degree or above in any major/field from an accredited institution;
- A 3.0 GPA from the highest previous degree earned;
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional work experience; and
- Competency in the Prerequisite Knowledge Areas of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, and Quantitative Business Analysis. Competency is demonstrated at the discretion of the MBA Program Coordinator by prior coursework with a B grade or above in the Prerequisite Knowledge areas, by third party certifications, or by relevant experience. A GMAT minimum overall score of 460 or above earned within 5 years prior to the date of application will satisfy this requirement. Equivalent GRE scores will also be considered but do not automatically satisfy this requirement.
MBA Provisional Admission
Provisional admission is available to applicants at the discretion of the MBA Program Coordinator after a complete review of the applicant’s file. Provisional admission will be considered if the applicant can demonstrate substantial, but not complete, satisfaction of the requirements for full admission, and if the applicant can demonstrate the strong potential for successful completion of the program.
Management and Statistics
We accept Transfer Students from other accredited MBA programs
Everyone's background is unique. We Have admissions solutions for you.
Who are Our MBA Students?
Our students come from all walks of life and a variety of backgrounds. We're a mix of seasoned, advanced professionals and traditional students who have recently started their careers. We survey all of our new students and recent graduates. The statistics provided below reflect the latest information from our incoming MBA class.
Average Accepted Student GPA
Years Average Experience
30+ Years Old