Objectives of the MBA Program: The WCU MBA program provides businesses and non-profits
with managers who are able to:
- Acquire advanced discipline-specific knowledge;
- Use critical thinking to make sound business decisions;
- Use advanced quantitative methods and business analytics to solve problems;
- Be ethical leaders in their organizations.
These skills and abilities are achieved within the following Learning Goals of the
- Knowledge - Students will understand advanced discipline-specific concepts in marketing,
management, finance, economics and accounting;
- Analytical Skills - Students will be able to integrate and apply advanced business
concepts across disciplines to solve business problems.
- Business Analytics - Students will apply advanced quantitative methods and business
analytics to analyze business problems.
- Ethical Mindset- Students will identify and analyze advanced leadership, legal and
ethical challenges and demonstrate the ability to devise appropriate solutions.