Property Owner Resource Center
West Chester University expects that property owners who rent to our students will support them in living safely and responsibly in the local community. To assist you in this process, we have curated resources to utilize in your own education as well as student renter education:
- The University strives to maintain an intellectual atmosphere that provides for the protection of the health, safety, welfare, and property of all members of the University community on and around campus. To uphold these community standards, the University enforces the West Chester University Student Code of Conduct. Disciplinary action may be imposed when a student engages in behavior, on or off University property, that is not consistent with University community standards as defined by the Student Code of Conduct. Students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the University, as well as local, state, federal, and international laws.
- The West Chester University Resource Pantry supports student success by minimizing food and basic need insecurity and preparing students for life after graduation. The Resource Pantry is open to ALL undergraduate and graduate students, regardless of need level. No appointment necessary, walk-ins are welcome at any time during our hours of operation.
- Property owners are encouraged to review the West Chester University Academic Calendar regularly to support student success.
Off-Campus and Commuter Services (OCCS) provides property owners with two primary channels to connect with our students:
- Fall Off-Campus Housing Fair - An opportunity for local property owners to connect with potential student renters
and their families
- September 24, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Sykes Student Union | RSVP TODAY
- Off-Campus Housing Website - The ONLY housing platform that OCCS markets to students in their search for off-campus
- Contact Commuters@wcupa.edu for assistance posting on our platform.
- Fall Off-Campus Housing Fair - An opportunity for local property owners to connect with potential student renters and their families