Policies and Procedures
The Associate Vice President for Facilities appoints Building Administrators, after obtaining approval from the vice-president of the department(s) that reside within each building. Safeguarding and controlling the use of physical facilities requires that each building be under responsible administration and control at all times. The Building Administrator provides a single point of contact within the building for gathering or disseminating information concerning facilities-related issues.
- Drivers must comply with all eligibility requirements listed in the WCU Vehicle Policy
- Use of WCU Vehicle Procedure
- Student Employees and/or Graduate Assistants Vehicle Policy
- Driving 15-Passenger Vans
- All riders must read the Accessible Bus Policy
Guidelines for acquiring University Surplus Property.