The West Chester University Center for Community Solutions serves as a link between the University and the community. To partner with CCS, please complete a Community Partner Engagement Application or a Student Engagement Application accessible within the boxes to the right.
Student Employment Process
Congratulations on being selected to work on a WCU/Center for Community Solutions project with the community. The Center for Community Solutions (CCS) is the office responsible for your hiring process and for the compensation you will receive for the hours you work on projects.
Your hire has been approved and is in process.
have *never* previously worked for WCU
If you have never previously worked for WCU – these are your next steps:
- Go to the Student Payroll Office to complete additional hiring paperwork
- Bring your Social Security card (or copy) and a picture ID
- Student Payroll Office
- 201 Carter Drive
- Open Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Ask for Celeste Wigley
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org after you go to the Student Payroll Office
- Complete the background check and clearance process as required by WCU
- Learn about how to submit your hours using the University’s eTime payroll system
- Submit your hours for compensation for each pay period you work on a CCS project
- Submit a CCS Work Summary Form for each pay period you submit hours for compensation.
have previously worked for WCU
If you have previously worked for WCU – these are your next steps:
- Submit your hours for compensation for each pay period you work on a project using the University eTime payroll system
- Submit a CCS Work Summary Form for each pay period you submit hours for compensation. If you are working on more than one project, please indicate how many hours you worked on each project when you complete the Work Summary Form.