Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Time of Application
After at least 60 credits completed at WCU.
Standards of the Program
- Must complete the undergraduate course requirements as listed in PCOM’s catalog.
- GPA of 3.25 or better
- Must earn a minimum score of the 50th percentile (50%) in each section of the MCAT.
- Interview with and gain nomination from the WCU Pre Medical Committee.
- Complete successful formal PCOM interview.
- Interview with WCU Pre-Medical Committee at end of sophomore year.
- Must take the MCAT as early as possible but no later than the fall of the senior year.
- Must submit an application to PCOM through AACOMAS no later than October 31st of the senior year and must submit an application to PCOM Supplemental Application (with application fee) no later than November 30th of the senior year.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from an Osteopathic Physician (D.O.).
- Final decision will be made no later than June of the school year in which the application is submitted for admission for the term beginning in August.