Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
Time of Application
After at least 60 credits completed at WCU.
Standards of the Program
- Minimum total SAT score (critical reading and math) of 1300.
- GPA of 3.50 or better.
- Completion of 8 of the 10 required prerequisite courses in Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Math.
- Interview with and gain nomination from the WCU Pre-Medical Committee.
- Complete successful interview at PSU Hershey Medical Center.
- Interview with WCU Pre-Medical Committee at end of sophomore year.
- Interview at PSU Hershey Medical Center during summer between sophomore and junior year.
- AMCAS Medical School application is sent from PSU. Student is to complete it and return to PSU COM.
- Admission to PSU COM upon completion of senior year at WCU.