Agenda and Announcements
November 15, 2023
The November 15, 2023 COT Meeting will take place in-person in the Philips Memorial Building, 3rd Floor Board Room located at 700 S. High St. West Chester, PA 19383. This meeting will also be accessible via Zoom, please see the Trustees Home tab to access the link for the November 15, 2023 Meeting.
Executive Session of the Council of Trustees (4:00 PM)
Regularly Scheduled meeting of the Council of Trustees (Immediately following Executive Session 5:00pm)
Regularly Scheduled Meeting of The Council of Trustees (Immediately Following the Standing Committee Presentations)
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes of the Previous Meeting as Distributed to the Council of Trustees
- Public Comment: Limit of Ten (10) Minutes
- Report of the Council Chairperson
- Report of the University President
- Review of Purchase Orders
- Report of Liaison Person to Constituencies
- Report of the Executive Committee
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Consideration of the Presidential Search Committee Recommendation
- Report of Standing Committees
- Finance and Administration
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Audited Financial Statements
- Academic and Student Affairs
- University Affairs; University Advancement & External Affairs; Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Old Business
- New Business
* Executive Session may be called as needed; sequence of agenda items may change as needed
PURSUANT TO ACT OF OCTOBER 15, 1998, P.L. 729, No. 93 (“1998 Sunshine Act”), as amended, 65 Pa.C.S. §§ 701 et seq. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF THE FOLLOWING MEETINGS ON NOVEMBER 15, 2023 OF THE WEST CHESTER UNIVERSITY'S COUNCIL OF TRUSTEES, OF WEST CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA. MEETINGS WILL BE HELD IN-PERSON. THIS MEETING WILL ALSO BE ACCESSIBLE VIA ZOOM, PLEASE SEE THE TRUSTEES HOME TAB TO ACCESS THE LINK FOR THE NOVEMBER 15, 2023 MEETING.
Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available on request by calling Megan Fahey at 610-436-6973.
Please make your needs know as soon as possible, but not less than forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the event, to allow time to make the necessary arrangements.
West Chester University of Pennsylvania is a member of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education