The WCU Dietetic Internship (DI) is housed within the graduate school and affiliated with the Masters of Science in Community Nutrition (MSCN) graduate level program. All students applying to the below West Chester University DI programs will be held to the graduate admissions requirements. Specific DI program admissions requirements are listed below.
MSCN/DI Admission Requirements
All applicants for the M.S. in Community Nutrition (MSCN)/ DI must meet the following general requirements for admission:
- Applicants must have Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) verification statement by the start of the DI.
- Acceptance into the WCU MSCN program meeting the graduate admission requirements.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 or better in the MSCN program.
- Apply to the WCU Graduate school for the MSCN/DI
Post-Master's DI Certificate Admissions Requirements
- Applicants must have earned a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) Verification Statement to apply for the Dietetic Internship certificate program.
- Applicants must have earned a graduate degree with a minimum 3.25 GPA.
- Apply for the post-master’s DI certificate program after being matched to the dietetic internship either through DICAS or the WCU preselect process.
If DPD Verification Statement was issued more than five years before application to DI, please complete the Recency of Education Form.
Up to 20 dietetic interns are accepted into the West Chester University Dietetic Internship program yearly through either the preselect process and/or DICAS Spring match process.