All applicants to one of West Chester University's graduate programs will be held to the graduate admissions requirements. When applicable, additional requirements for admission into specific department program(s) may be listed below.
MSCN/DI Admission Requirements
All applicants for the M.S. in Community Nutrition (MSCN)/ DI must meet the following general requirements for admission:
- Students must have Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) verification and acceptance into the WCU MS in community nutrition program using the graduate admission requirements.
- Students must have completed at least 9 credits of the MSCN at the time of application to the DI program as a matriculated student (not as a senior undergraduate student).
- Students must maintain a 3.0 or better in the MSCN program.
- Apply to the WCU Graduate school for the MSCN/DI
Post-Master's DI Certificate Admissions Requirements
- Applicants must meet all WCU Graduate Program admission requirements.
- Applicants must have earned a master's degree in nutrition with a minimum 3.25 grade point average and a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) verification to apply for the Dietetic Internship certificate program.
- Apply for the post-master’s DI certificate program after being matched to the dietetic internship either through DICAS or the WCU preselect process.
Up to 20 dietetic interns are accepted into the West Chester University Dietetic Internship program yearly through either the preselect process and/or DICAS Spring match process.