Tip: Our application works best using Google Chrome or Firefox Internet browsers. We advise NOT using Live, Outlook, or Hotmail email accounts for your application login.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password. Your username will be the email address that we use to communicate important information to you. This email address should also be the same one you used if you've registered for an admissions event or requested information from the Admissions Office.
- Once your account is created, you will receive an email to verify your account and a link to begin your application.
- Select the term/year to begin an application.
- Follow the prompts on each page. Sections with an *asterisk must be filled in. Please note the following programs only accept for Fall semesters: M.S. Applied Statistics, EdD in Policy, Planning, & Administration, M.S. Higher Education Policy & Student Affairs, M.S. Clinical Mental Health, M.Ed. School Counseling, M.S. General Psychology, M.S. Industrial Organizational, Doctor of Psychology, Master of Social Work. The following programs only accept for the Spring semesters: M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education, Literacy Coaching certificate.
- After you have completed your application, you will be prompted to pay the $50 application fee.
• MS in Athletic Training - Completed ATCAS applications by December 1 will receive priority review, rolling admissions will follow until cohort is full
and/or application deadline of May 1
• MSW, Advanced Standing, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with priority given to applications received by January 3, 2022.
• Post Master’s Certificate of Dietetic Internship
• MEd in Early Childhood Education - now accepting applications for Fall 2022 cohort.
• MS in Applied Statistics – Rolling admission until start of program in Fall.
• Doctor of Psychology - Deadline date December 15, 2021. Approximate decision date early March.
• Doctor of Education - Priority deadline January 15, 2022. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit completed applications and all required materials by said date. Admission decisions will be rendered in early March. After the priority application date, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• MA in Speech Language Pathology – Deadline date January 15, 2022. Decisions in early April. Must complete the CSDCAS Application.
• MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Deadline date February 1, 2022. Approximate decision date early March.
• MSW, West Chester campus, 2 year program - Priority deadline February 1, 2022 with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
• MS in Higher Education Policy and Student Affairs - Priority deadline February 15, 2022 with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
•MSW, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus, 3 and 4 year program - Priority deadline March 1, 2022 with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
• MS in Psychology: General – Priority deadline March 1, 2022, with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
• MS in Psychology: Industrial/Organizational – Priority deadline March 1, 2022, with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
• M.Ed in School Counseling - Deadline date March 1, 2022. Approximate decision date late March.
• Doctor of Public Administration - Priority consideration date of September 1st for the Spring semester and March 1st for the Fall semester. We encourage you to submit completed applications and all required
materials by said date. Admission decisions will be rendered after the priority application
date. After the priority application date, applications will be reviewed on a rolling
admissions basis. The DPA program welcomes applicants who hold Masters degrees from
accredited institutions. Admission to the DPA Program is based on an assessment of
an applicant's ability, aptitude and potential.
Should you have questions about the Graduate Admission Application process or wish to make any changes after you submit your application, please contact The Graduate School or call us at 610-436-2943. If you call our office, please note our hours of operation are from 8:00AM until 4:00PM Monday through Friday.
MA Speech Language Pathology Application
MS Athletic Training Application
MS Physician Assistant Studies
Non-Degree/Senior Citizen Application
For additional information about important procedures and special notes, please click on your student type.