All Applications Open: Summer 2020, Fall 2020!
Tip: Our application works best using Google Chrome or Firefox Internet browsers. We advise NOT using Live, Outlook, or Hotmail email accounts for your application login.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password. Your username will be the email address that we use to communicate important information to you. This email address should also be the same one you used if you've registered for an admissions event or requested information from the Admissions Office.
- Once your account is created, you will receive an email to verify your account and a link to begin your application.
- Select GRADUATE as your STUDENT TYPE
- Select the START TERM for your program. Please note the following programs only accept for Fall semesters: M.S.Applied Statistics, EdD in Policy, Planning, & Administration, M.S. Higher Education Policy & Student Affairs, M.S.Clinical Mental Health, M.Ed. School Counseling, Psychology: General MS, Psychology: Industrial Organizational MS, Doctor of Psychology, Master of Social Work. The following programs only accept for the Spring semesters: M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education, Literacy Coaching certificate.
- After you have completed your application, you will be prompted to pay the $50 application fee.
- When selecting the credit card payment option, DO NOT close your internet browser before receiving your payment confirmation page.
- Once your payment is completed and the confirmation page is displayed, please click the Continue button to be redirected back to your application page.
- You will need to click the purple SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION button to officially submit your application.
Spring Only Admission
• MEd in Early Childhood Education – Rolling admissions until program begins
Summer Only Admission
• MS in Athletic Training - Completed ATCAS applications by December 1 will receive priority review, rolling admissions will follow until cohort is full
and/or application deadline of May 1
• MSW, Advanced Standing, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with priority given to applications received by January 6, 2020
• Post Master’s Certificate of Dietetic Internship
Fall Only Admission
• Doctor of Education - Priority consideration date of January 15, 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit completed
applications and all required materials by said date. Admission decisions will be
rendered in early March. After the priority application date, applications will be
reviewed on a rolling basis
• Doctor of Psychology - Deadline date December 15, approximate decision date early March
• MA in Speech Language Pathology – Deadline date of January 15, decisions in early April. Must complete the CSDCAS Application.
• MS in Psychology: General – Rolling admission until start of program in Fall
• MS in Psychology: Industrial/Organizational – Rolling admission until start of program in Fall
• MS in Applied Statistics – Rolling admission until start of program in Fall
• MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Deadline date February 1, approximate decision date early March
• M.Ed in School Counseling - Deadline date March 1, approximate decision date late March
• MS in Higher Education Policy and Student Affairs - Priority consideration date of March 1, 2020. After the priority application date, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
• MSW, Regular Standing, FULL TIME, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with priority given to applications received by January 24, 2020
• MSW, Regular Standing, PART TIME, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with priority given to applications received by March 1, 2020.
Fall and Spring Admission with Application Deadlines
• Doctor of Public Administration - Priority consideration date of November 1, 2019 for the Spring 2020 semester, and May 1, 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester. We encourage you to submit completed applications and
all required materials by said date. Admission decisions will be rendered after the
priority application date. After the priority application date, applications will
be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. The DPA program welcomes applicants who
hold Masters degrees from accredited institutions. Admission to the DPA Program is
based on an assessment of an applicant's ability, aptitude and potential.
Should you have questions about the Graduate Admission Application process or wish to make any changes after you submit your application, please contact The Graduate School or call us at 610-436-2943. If you call our office, please note our hours of operation are from 8:00AM until 4:30PM Monday through Friday.
For additional information about important procedures and special notes, please click on your student type below.