Where and When Can I Buy a Permit?
Permits are sold at the Parking Services Office in the Peoples Building, Church Street, and University Avenue, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 2:00 pm throughout the year.
Spring Parking Permit Sales
Parking Permits are ON SALE NOW for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Summer/Winter Parking Information
- Summer/Winter Parking Dates
- Summer/Winter Parking begins on the Monday after commencement, and ends on the Friday before the first day of Fall/Spring classes each year.
- Parking permits are required in employee areas, visitor areas, and other specially designated spaces; These areas are enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Parking Permits are not required in student designated parking spaces
Parking Permit Registration
- Online Registration is currently available to Employees ONLY!
- Apply in person
- Please bring valid Vehicle Registration, Driver's License/University ID Card, and cash or check/money order.
- You may complete the parking permit application in advance
Parking Ticket Holds
All outstanding parking tickets and holds must be cleared prior to purchasing an annual permit. You can view holds on your account in MyWCU. Parking tickets may be paid:
- Over the phone at 610-436-2552
- In person at the Bursar's Office
There are no refunds for parking permits. All Sales are Final.