Back to top of page.
Proof of Employment
Employees are required to present proof of employment prior to purchasing an employee
Employees are permitted to purchase a parking permit for all North and South Campus
employee parking lots. This is an "E" permit.
Employees with an "E" permit are permitted to park in the following parking lots:
- A lot: The surface lot adjacent to the Sharpless Street Parking Garage
- B lot: Rear of 25 University Avenue
- E lot: Rear of Lawrence Center
- G lot: Across from Philips Memorial Building
- K1 lot: Adjacent to 809 Roslyn Avenue (ROTC Only)
- L lot: Corner of New Street and Rosedale Ave.
- Matlack Street Parking Garage: Off East Campus Drive
- M lot: Behind the E.O. Bull Center, off High Street
- M1 lot: Behind the E.O. Bull Center, south of East Campus Drive
- M2 lot: Adjacent to Matlack Fields
- M4: 887 Matlack Street
- N lot: North side of Sturzebecker Health Science Center
- Q lot: South of Farrell Stadium on South New Street
- R lot: East of Farrell Stadium on Stadium Road
- S3 lot: South New Street next to Serpico Stadium
- T & T1 lot: McCoy Farm
- U lot: 201 Carter Drive, south side
- V lot: 201 Carter Drive, north side
- W lot: Warehouse, north side
- Wayne Hall gravel lot
- Y lot: South Campus Apartment Complex
- X & X1 lot: The Village Apartments
- Z & Z1 lot: 210 & 220 East Rosedale Avenue
Note: Spaces are designated by signage and two parallel white lines, except for the
Wayne Gravel lot which is designated by concrete parking blocks.