Garage Parking Pass Information
West Chester University owns and operates four parking garages on campus.
- Sharpless Street Garage is located at the intersections of Sharpless and Church Streets. This garage is
a semester pass only parking facility. Passes are limited and are sold on a first
come first served basis.
- New Street Garage is located at the corner of South New Street and West Nields Street. Daily, hourly
and semester passes are available. Passes are limited and are sold on a first served
- Hourly/Daily Parking: $1.50 per hours/$9.00 max daily rate
- Student Recreation Center Parking Garage is located at the corner of South New Street and North Campus Drive. This garage
is a semester pass only parking facility. Passes are limited are are sold on a first
come first served basis.
- Matlack Garage is located on East Campus Drive and requires a valid University parking permit.
Those who hold a Commuter, Employee or North Resident parking permit are permitted
to park here.
**The Parking Garage Pass is to be used by the Owner ONLY. If the same parking garage pass is found being used by more than one person, that
parking garage pass will automatically be deactivated and parking priveleges may be
suspended or revoked**
Lost Your Parking Garage Pass?
If you misplace or lose your parking garage pass, there is a non-refundable fee of
$10.00. Please visit Parking Services to complete payment (cash or check only) and
to receive your replacement parking garage pass.
Spring 2020 Parking Garage Pass Information
- Employees: An email will be sent to your WCU email account on Monday, November 11th with instructions
on registering for a Spring 2020 Parking Garage Pass. Please follow the instructions
that will be provided in the email and complete registration by noon on Monday, November 25th. Payment instructions will be sent after registration closes.
- Students: An email will be sent to your WCU email account in the beginning of December with
instructions on registering for a Spring 2020 Parking Garage Pass. The website will
be updated once a date is finalized and an email will be sent in advance informing
you of when registration will begin.
- On-Campus Residents: You must have acquired 30 credits PRIOR to the Spring 2020 semester.
- You must be registered for class for Spring 2020to be eligible to park on campus,
including the parking garages.
The cost for Parking Garage Passes varies by group (see below). Payment must be paid
by Credit / Debit card only! Employees may also opt for a pre-tax payroll deduction
for the purchase of their pass.
- Fall & Spring Semester - $260.00 each semester or $670.00 for an annual that includes
both academic semester and the summer sessions
- Fall & Spring Semester - $200.00 each semester
- Summer (includes all summer sessions) - $150.00
In order to pick up your garage pass, the following documentation is required:
- Proof of purchase
- University ID Card
- Valid vehicle registration
Refunds: There are no refunds for parking garage semester passes. All Sales are Final.
New Street Garage Parking Vouchers (WCU Department Use Only)
The Voucher Program is intended for Departments who regularly host guests on campus.
Departments can purchase vouchers which enable your guests to park in the New Street
Parking Garage at no charge to your guest. Employees and Students may not use the
Vouchers are good for one-time use and expire on 12/31/2020. Cost per voucher: $9.00.
Please follow below instructions if you wish to obtain parking vouchers for New Street
- Email Ashley Arroyo (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you are ready to purchase X amount of vouchers. Please provide your Cost Center
to charge in order for Accounting to process an expense chargeback.
- Parking Services will provide you with the amount of vouchers you wish to purchase,
exit instructions for your guest and a log sheet for your records
- Guests must park in the New Street Garage and pull a ticket at the entrance gate
- They must collect their voucher from you PRIOR to leaving campus
- When guests leave the garage for the day, they will use the paystation located in
the corridor of the New Street Garage
- Guest inserts the ticket they received at the entrance gate
- Guest inserts the voucher when asked for payment
- Once the transaction is complete, the voucher will be released
- Guests inserts the paid voucher at the exit gate and the gate will lift