Summer/Winter Break Parking Information
Summer/Winter Parking begins on the Monday after commencement, and ends on the Friday before the first day of fall/spring classes each year.
Parking permits are required in employee areas, visitor areas, and other specially designated spaces. These areas are enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Parking Permits are not required in student designated parking spaces.
Employees: Please refrain from parking in student parking lots during break as students who are taking summer/winter classes utilize these parking lots.
- All permits will be sold for $30.00
- All outstanding tickets must be paid prior to new permit purchases
- Pay parking tickets online or by mail to the Bursar Office (25 University Ave.)
- Please note, you will notice a "new look" when you pay parking tickets online as Parking Services has implemented a new parking system
- A reimbursement will not be issued for already paid parking ticket(s)
- Online Registration is currently AVAILABLE!
- All Students participating in the WeCU 8 weeks program will need to purchase the First Year Resident (R) parking permit if they wish to bring a car to campus
- Parking permits for the WeCU program are $15. You must apply online and pick up in person at Parking Services
- All WeCU student will park in the M-lot complex behind the Swope Music Building
Off Campus Parking
For information about parking on the streets surrounding our campus or in the parking garages in West Chester, please refer to the Borough of West Chester's Parking Services page, or call 610-696-4521.
If you are hosting guests on campus, please use the Temporary Parking Pass Request Form
All other Visitors to campus:
Visitors are encouraged to park in the New Street Parking Garage located on the corner of S. New Street and W. Nields Street. Visitors are required to obtain a visitor's parking pass to park in any surface parking lot or in the Matlack Parking Garage. Visitor parking passes may be obtained at Parking Services. Detailed visitor parking information can be found in Visitor Policies
We apologize for any inconvenience in parking caused by campus construction. These projects are necessary to improve our community. To contact Parking Services call 610-436-3345 Monday-Friday 8am-2pm.