Fall 2021 Information
The Resource Pantry is now OPEN! The Resource Pantry operating hours are Monday-Friday between 10am to 3pm.
Students in need of food during the break should consider visiting the following community resources:
- West Chester Food Cupboard (431 S. Bolmar Street)
- Community Cupboard (Act in Faith) (212 S. High Street)
- St. Agnes Day Room (233 West Gay Street)
You can also visit:
- Food assistance in Philadelphia
- Food assistance in Pennsylvania
- Feeding America (find a local food bank)
- Chester County Community Resource Guide
- Hunger Coalition’s SNAP hotline
About the WCU Resource Pantry
The WCU Resource Pantry supports student success by minimizing food and basic need insecurity and preparing students for life after graduation.
How it Works
The Resource Pantry is open to ALL undergraduate and graduate students at West Chester University, regardless of need level. No appointment necessary, walk-in’s are welcome at any time during our hours of operation.
The Pantry offers non-perishable food, fresh produce from the campus gardens, personal care items, school supplies, and winter and career clothing.
Visiting the Pantry for the first time? A Pantry staff member will be happy to help you fill out our simple application form and show you around. After that, you are free to shop for whatever items you need.
Please contact the us via email email@example.com or by telephone (610)-436-2378.