Welcome to The WCU Resource Pantry!
Spring 2022 Information
The Resource Pantry operating hours are Monday-Friday between 10am to 4pm.
NOTICE!: We are not accepting clothing donations at this time.
Check out our NEW Benefits Hub page to learn more about public benefits that you may qualify for!
About The Resource Pantry
The Resource Pantry is open to ALL undergraduate and graduate students at West Chester University, regardless of need level.
No appointment necessary, walk-ins are welcome at any time during our hours of operation.
No Limits on frequency of visits
- Non-perishable food items
- Fresh produce from the WCU Campus Gardens
- Personal Care items
- School supplies
- Career clothing (can be retrieved at the WCUTwardowski Career Development Center)
Food Cupboard and Clothing Trips
Annual and Semester Drives
Philadelphia Campus Students Visit the Philly Pantry Site:
Off Campus Resources
Students in need of more assistance should consider visiting the following community resources:
- West Chester Food Cupboard (431 S. Bolmar Street)
- Community Cupboard (Act in Faith) (212 S. High Street)
- St. Agnes Day Room (233 West Gay Street)
Please make sure to place your online order at least 24 hours before pick up. You can pick up your online order any time at the Resource Pantry during our hours of operation.