Free Flu Shots!
Free Flu Shots will be available at Student Health Services!
Contact 610-436-2509 to schedule an appointment at any time!
We are currently open:
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-4:00PM (last appt. at 3:20pm)
Parking: There are 4 student parking spots at the entrance. Get a pass from the front desk.
Please contact us at 610-436-2509 to schedule your appointment. Same-day appointments might be available!*
The asymptomatic COVID-19 testing clinic will be available for students only Monday – Friday from 8am to 4pm at Student Health Center.
Testing fee: Students enrolled in summer classes $12 Students enrolled in the fall: $20
*Masks are required! Symptom and temperature checks will be administered after checking in.
To continue to keep yourself healthy and well, follow these tips:
- Wear a facial covering at all times when you leave your residence.
- Please remember to maintain (6 feet) physical distance from others whenever possible.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you are not feeling better after 24 hours, seek medical guidance.
- Use good hand hygiene: Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Limit the spread of germs and illness: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow. Avoid sharing food, drinks, utensils, cups, vapes/JUULs, etc.
HEALTH UPDATE (COVID-19): For the latest WCU announcements and information regarding COVID-19 refer to the Health Notices site.
LocationCommonwealth Hall Ground Floor
Call for an appointment 610-436-2509
Entrance: Side of building facing Lawrence Hall loading docks.
Shuttle Bus Service: Bus will stop on request, notify driver when boarding
Health Insurance: Is not required for an appointment. Private insurance may be used for certain lab work.