*IMPORTANT UPDATE: WCU COVID-19 RESPONSE*
All WCU Student Health Services remain fully operational, and have incorporated more telehealth for ultimate student choice and convenience. Student Health Services is available for telehealth visits and select in-person visits. Please bring your mask or a facial covering as it will be required to be worn throughout your visit.
We are currently open from 8:00am-4:00pm M-F
Please contact us at 610-436-2509 to schedule your appointment!*
*Please note that a screening call will be conducted the day of your appointment and temperature checks will be administered after checking in.
To continue to keep yourself healthy and well, follow these tips:
- Wear a facial covering at all times when you leave your residence.
- Please remember to maintain (6 feet) physical distance from others whenever possible.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you are not feeling better after 24 hours, seek medical guidance.
- Use good hand hygiene: Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Limit the spread of germs and illness: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow. Avoid sharing food, drinks, utensils, cups, vapes/JUULs, etc.
HEALTH UPDATE (COVID-19): For the latest WCU announcements and information regarding COVID-19 refer to the Health Notices site.
LocationCommonwealth Hall Ground Floor
Call for an appointment 610-436-2509
Entrance: Side of building facing Lawrence Hall loading docks.
Shuttle Bus Service: Bus will stop on request, notify driver when boarding
Health Insurance: Is not required for an appointment. Private insurance may be used for certain lab work.
Fall Semester Appointments & Hours
- Monday-Friday Hours 8AM-3:30PM
- Parking: There are 4 student parking spots at the entrance. Get a pass from the front desk.