Home Search Timeline
Are you considering moving off campus or making a move to a different home? Here are some tips to follow:
- In October, property owners begin to advertise for the following year.
- The majority of students begin their search in October for the following year.
- Lease dates vary from property owner to property owner. Leases typically begin in July and last one year.
- Housing will be available up to August, there just may be fewer choices.
Off Campus and Commuter Services wants to help you with your off campus housing search process.
- Attend the Off Campus Housing Fair on October 8, 2019 in Sykes Student Union to meet property owners and explore the different housing options off campus.
- Attend a Moving Off Campus session in one of the residence halls.
- Set up an individual housing plan consultation with OCCS.
- Visit Places4Students to search for housing, roommates, and sublets.
- Take the Living Off Campus Certificate Course to learn more about your rights and responsibilities off campus