Check weekly for the latest open positions.
- Vet Coordinator for the Organic Farming Program at the Rodale Institute
- Various positions at Wegman's are available at wegmans.com/careers. See flyer for positions.
- Psychology Technician, Crescenz Veterans Medical Center (Philadelphia VAMC) with the MIRECC and the Behavioral Health Lab. For students with undergraduate degrees in psychology or social science looking for clinical and research experience in preparation for graduate school. Email resumes to Erin Ingram (Posted 2/22/16)
- Training and Exercise Coordinator for Fairfax County Health Department's Office of Emergency Preparedness. Visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/fairfaxcounty/default.cfm for more information and to apply - search for Job # 15-02064. (Posted 2/2/16)
- Search Professional Internships at Disney: disneyinterns.com (Posted 1/27/16)
- Search Internship and Rotational Careers for Students at Walgreens: careers.walgreens.com/students (Posted 1/27/16)
- Search Ricoh Career Opportunities at www.ricohcareers.com (Posted 1/27/16)
- Vaccines Regulatory Position, Pfizer. To view job description, visit: https://globaljobs.pfizer.com/pages/jobs.aspx and enter job ID number: 1024666. (Posted 12/15/16)
- Employment Interviewer, Department of Labor and Industry. See job description for more details. Interested applicants should visit the State Civil Service website and register to take the Civil Service Test. Visit www.scsc.state.pa.us and select the Job Seekers tab, then search ‘Employment Interviewer’. (Posted 9/25/15)
- Open Positions at Aramark. See flyer for more information or visit www.aramark.com/careers. (Posted 9/25/15)
- Search Open Jobs at the YMCA! Read more about Part-Time Openings . (Posted 6/24/15)
- Ram Career Network: Free for WCU Students and Alumni and offers job postings, assistance with resume construction, and on-campus recruiting.
- Re-entering the Civilian Job Market: Information on making the transition from the military to civilian workforce.
- Translating Military Language into Civilian Terms: An interesting article on how military service members can translate their experience into terminology the civilian sector will understand.
- The Value of Your Military Experience: Highlights qualities that provide a competitive edge for military personnel in the civilian workforce.
- Department of Labor Veterans Employment & Training Service (VETS): Resources and expertise to assist and prepare veterans to obtain meaningful careers, maximize theiremployment opportunities, and protect their employment Rights.