You have choices about how to get to and from campus safely and affordably. We’ve been glad to work with RideAmigos for the past two years but we will be transitioning to a new commuter option in the 2020-21 academic year. The Office of Sustainability will reach out as details become available for staff, faculty, and students who have registered with RideAmigos in the past. Keep checking back for the most up-to-date information.
RideShare Parking Spaces
For Students and employees who share the ride by carpooling, WCU has seventeen centrally located rideshare parking spaces reserved for two or more people who share the ride. Look for these spaces in these parking lots:
- A Lot for Commuter Students, next to the Sharpless Street Garage
- B Lot for Employees, south of the Business and Public Management Center
- G Lot for Employees, across High Street from Philips Hall
- K Lot for Commuter Students, behind Sykes Student Union
- L Lot for Employees, off Roslyn Avenue near Rosedale Avenue
- M Lot for Commuter Students and Employees, near the E.O. Bull Center
If you feel parking spaces are hard to come by, team up with a neighbor to score one of these primo spots. Be sure to display two or more parking permit tags on the car's dashboard before walking away to ensure you won't be ticketed.
As COVID-19 response guidelines are expected to remain in place in Chester County into the Fall 2020 semester, we will provide guidance on carpooling safely while reducing risk as it becomes available from county, regional, and national sources. Keep checking back here for more information.