I was a PhD student in mathematics (a subject which I really enjoyed) at The University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign from 1996 to 2002 (during which time I started this page).Out of all the possible subjects that I could have studied, mathematics is the only one I am really interested enough in to spend long years of study at. I have also always enjoyed mathematical problems and puzzles for recreation so I have included some links for the enjoyment of those similarly inclined. If puzzles cause painful lines to appear in your forehead, then relax with some games with some mathematical content, including chess, tetris and webminesweeper.
- Andrew Math Page
- CRC Encyclopedia of Mathematics
- Favourite Mathematical Constants
- The Geometry Junkyard
- The History of Mathematics
- Illinois Journal Of Mathematics
- MacTutor History of Mathematics archive
- Mathematics Information servers
- University Of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Math. Dept.
- UIUC Research Reports
- Unsolved Mathematics Problems
- The World-Wide-Web Virtual Libraty: Mathematics
If you have any comments or suggestions,e-mail James McLaughlin.