Parking and Transportation
On Campus Parking and Transportation Services
Information regarding Parking Services on campus at West Chester University is available on the WCU Public Safety's website. The following information and services are included:
- On campus Parking Permits and online registration
- Paying parking tickets
- Parking lot images - refreshed every 5 minutes in various lots
- Garage Semester Passes - Sharpless Garage, New Street Parking Garage, Student Recreation Center Garage
- Shuttle Bus Service between campuses with schedule. GPS tracking for all buses provide up-to-the-minute locations of all University shuttles.
- Exton Train Shuttle provides free transportation to and from campus and the Exton Train Station at select times Monday - Friday.
- Graduate Center bus transports students from Church Street to Graduate Center on Monday through Thursday during the fall and spring semesters beginning at 3:45 pm and ending at 10:15 pm.
- West Chester University provides an Accessible Bus for transportation around campus for people with mobility impairments. Students may utilize this bus whether their mobility issues are permanent or temporary. Contact Office of Services for Students with Disabilities at 610-436-3217 in Lawrence 223 or the Student Health Center at 610-436-2509 in Commonwealth Hall.
- Transportation with SEPTA BUSES
- The SEPTA buses #92 (Exton to King of Prussia) and the #104 (West Chester University to 69th Street Transportation Center) both come to campus.
- Printed bus schedules may be picked up at the Sykes Information Desk on the 1st floor.
- SEPTA bus tokens are available at the SSI Service Window in Sykes, providing 25% discounted bus fare.
- Transportation by Regional Rail train
- The Regional Rail Paoli/Thorndale Line is available at the Exton Train Station.
- The University offers a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE to and from campus at select time frames for students and employees of WCU.
- Consider planning your class schedule to accommodate the train and shuttle times if this is the method for your commute.
- Bike Share for West Chester University
- Students, faculty, and staff at West Chester University will be able to cycle swiftly across campus with a bike sharing program called Zagster.
- Cruiser bikes are available across three campus stations for members to use for local trips.